Data Protection Notice – GDPR
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to inform you about how we collect, process, and use your personal data.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our website through cookies and similar technologies. We may also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact information. We use this information to improve our website and to provide you with the products and services that you have requested.
We may share your personal data with our trusted partners and service providers who assist us in providing our products and services to you. We will not sell, rent, or share your personal data with third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal data that we have collected. If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect and use your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided on our website.
By using our website, you consent to our collection and use of your personal data as described in this Data Protection Notice. We may update this notice from time to time to reflect changes in our data practices. Please check back frequently to review any updates or changes.”
Collection of Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be collected and processed in the following ways:
- By providing information such as forms, name, surname, identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address on the website of the taxpayer, during or after membership within the scope of the “Membership Agreement”;
- Through the cookie data collected by the browser, which includes the preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the browsing time and details;
- Through communications with our sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbal, written or electronic means;
- With the storage of information received from people who share their personal data through business cards, CVs and other means, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or at a distance, orally or in writing or electronically, for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with the taxpayer, applying for a job, making an offer, etc. ;
- Data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained through different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data provided by public databases from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social media platforms.
Storage and Protection of Personal Data
Your personal data,
It will be kept confidential in accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR in the database and systems of the taxpayer; Except for legal obligations and the regulations specified in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way.
It is obliged to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR, to prevent the access of unauthorized persons, to take software and physical security measures such as access management. In the event that it is learned that personal data has been obtained illegally by others, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date
In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, the Taxpayer has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for the Taxpayer to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, users must share their correct and up-to-date data or update it on the website.
According to GDPR Personal Data Owner’s Rights
Pursuant to Article 11 of the GDPR, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
The Personal Data Owner has the following rights regarding himself/herself by applying to the Taxpayer:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the GDPR,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, to request the compensation of the damage,
Personal Data Owners; They can direct their questions, opinions or requests through the following contact information:
Trade Name: Heraklet Bilişim Teknolojileri Turizm Mücevherat Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi
Tax Number: 4610940191
Address: Yakacik Carsi Mah. Panorama Sok 18B/104 Kartal/İSTANBUL
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0552 237 2968